Greetings, my name is Menaskop
More precisely, my name is Vladimir Popov, but I was born in Siberia in 1985, that is, at the beginning of perestroika ;) and the peak of the demographic boom. So -
The term "exchange" (russian - "mena") means to change, the term "skop" means to exchange everything for everything: knowledge for goods, goods for goods, money for knowledge, etc.
I have been an entrepreneur since 2005, an IT lawyer since 2008 and since 2012 -
BTC-miner (to 2018); and since 2016 - the creator of Synergis. The aim of the website is simple: to show in practice that
Transparency and transactional reputation can go hand in hand.
This website is my digital avatar, placed in IPFS and updated every six months to a year. From it you can learn about my competencies, my main works, my clients and partners (it's always the same), as well as what is alive besides business: creativity, work, silence.
Here are the main sections:
- Doing what?
- I create architectures for systems, even the most complex ones. In general, it seems to many people that it is easy. Perhaps it would be, if only there were enough examples, but so far I see the opposite: young people lack experience; those who have been in business a long time - creativity. In general, always ready to help - if only with what.
- Audit: technical (through the team), economic, legal. And? And the fact that after that the project can be improved, closed without a super loss, or developed, so that the closure did not take place. However, experience proves that only 1 in 7-10 people listen to the arguments. More often less.
- Analysing IT markets, industries, trends. What does it give you? You can use meta-analysis data and make your own predictive models. The best próf - crisis 2018-2022, which everyone noticed too late, but there were alternatives: for example - mine. Find it by hashtag #crisis20182022 (FB, Telegram) and a selection of
- I invest in start-ups, but exclusively in p2p ways. Portfolio roughly as follows: BTC (since 2012), ETH (2014), LTC (2014), ETC (2016), Golos (2016), Storj (2017), Real Estate (2017), ADA (2018), Gold (2018), BTT (2019), Atom/DOT (2019/20), VIZ (2020). There are others about them in more detail in
- iTerra - Social activity aggregator (RF, Estonia, Hong Kong). My role: writing WP, finalising architecture, economic and legal models.
- InnMind - a start-up accelerator from Switzerland. Role: joint educational webinars, participation in conferences, help to develop a reputation system (project evaluation).
- iBer - рDevelopers and code auditors from the CIS. Role: Synpat/Synbot/SynVote architecture development; initial project consultancy.
- Synergis - the largest Russian-speaking association of crypto-enthusiasts: 40+ countries. Role: co-founder, active participant, expert.
- SharpShark - Copyright and related rights protection through blockchain and IPFS. Role: Legal preparation (documentation, etc.), market analysis, help with system architecture.
- bSystem - business process modelling system (RF). Role: drafting of partnership agreements, assistance with TOR registration.
- a-XBT - mining hosting and service (RF), including OpenMining.
- Senso - VR glove for rehabilitation (USA, RF). Role is: information coverage, introducing the product (the glove) to the crypto-communities.
- Buratino - hardware developers: mini-tresors, ASIC miners and others.
- There are more than a hundred partners in total (since 2016, we have been making a permanent report with the team), and unfortunately we can't fit them all onto a page, but you can easily find them by asking (menaskop|менаскоп) or a similar request. Say, among those who do events are: Say.Event, Infabrika, Smile.Expo, rAsia, etc. Among training platforms: Netology, Red Circle, Cyber Academy, etc. One can always find a combination of "Vladimir Popov + blockchain", say: in
Forbes (или here); Sia.ru (examp.); Forklog (recommend
series of three articles - etc.
- Case studies (examples from recent years):
- Synpat - A multi-blockchain system for depositing copyrighted content, including through IPFS, Torrent trackers, blockchains themselves, etc.
- Tempography - a system of data protection through the creation of temporary caboose and more.
- Analysis of practice on judicial decisions for a blockchain company, as well as an analysis of copyright law in all possible jurisdictions.
- As abstract as possible
- The world's first book about Web 3.0 - in co-authorship with: A. Piskunov (VIZ); A. Kron (pseudonym); S. Simanovsky (Golos, Cyber, Cosmos, Urbit); I. Belousov (The Power). More than 3000 downloads. Access: free or
paid (Think of it as a donation).
- The first book on ICOs: three parts. The first part has been downloaded more than 300,000 times. All are available for free: by following this link.
- Anarchy: evolution without violence: one of the first and still relevant books. Access: free or for a fee (also as a donation). See on the channel.
- I'm a father: yes, I have three wonderful children and this area is always relevant to me as an anarchist. Access: see below.
- Остальные книги:
free (search for the word "книга" or "book".) и
paid. Almost all are free, though: the fee is just a donation. Or on file .
- In addition, there are plenty of translations of works of varying length and content: as in, say,
Satoshi's letters or his (?)
The second book (translated with a team), which I don't think most people know about. There are also translations of my books: "Blockchain Philosophy. Part I", translated by E. Kolmakov, English: QmQkFxZQDSMT1Zbhe8pdqmNoH1xrccf5P1DJSgCN4x8ZHo.
"Блокчейн философия, Часть I", translation by Sasha Ivanova, Spanish: QmbeR3tCkb5NKQ9JoAor2K1bWYsXmgBnQmqyh8xTNw57gc.
"Тени завтрашнего солнца", Translation by E. Kolmakov, English: QmbgsSt5m2fhJPGgqMGuxvmmQ4M8ba6igkExuCg69kbeBA. "I am a father: The principles of personality education", translated by E. Kolmakov, English: QmRfe4baNJamtQYnw7DomSFmdbmsszVTGsyTZSna8Mtgng.
- Paintings are my passion and joy:
- In 2020, on pure enthusiasm, they made with
Shobolov an amazing exhibition -
iГород. And it was quite. In addition, they were able to sell two paintings for btc, which is not easy in today's Russia.
- Easy to find at least two other artists in Irkutsk who started painting about cryptocurrencies, Web 3.0 worlds, etc. at my suggestion (hint: V. Urbakhanov and Art Mari)..
- It's always possible to buy (not necessarily buy) my paintings too. It is worthwhile making an enquiry to me.
- Ideas (there are many, briefly about a few):
- Much of the business biography is described here.
- What you definitely need to know about me: I'm a Siberian, an anarchist, for me reputation is more important than money, and freedom of all is paramount. You're unlikely to find ways to convince me to speak positively about something if I think otherwise, but at the same time I like to look for worthy causes, those that implement something really new: whether it's an unusual startup from Irkutsk or an enterprising solution from Asunción.
- For the rest, follow the nickname.
- Persuasion (through aphorisms):
- Fear no one - fear all.
- Anything that doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
- And I think the nightingale on the branch... It's her soul.
- He who knows does not tell. He who speaks does not know.
- To be able to create a digital offshore (2020-2030).
- Look out the window of a spaceship porthole at least once.
- Otherwise, see the nickname again at DuckDuckGo.
Menaskop.eth is not my first or last site, but it is where I have the maximum entry points for getting what I call transactional reputations. Contacting me is easy: by nickname, but a query/case/project consultation costs
from 1 to 3 eth per hour.
The rest depends on the complexity, interest and other parameters of the project.
Information and contacts:
- ETH - 0x23802E21c6cd72C091792BfB9f7afC2265cc68d6
- BTC - 3H9VB9FJRoHAjqmR139ez2AKU2xPnKjtUJ
- Email - menaskop[@]gmail.com
- Telegram - menaskop
- FB and other - menaskop (sometimes, as with Instagram, you have to make a prefix, a full list of contacts -
- Photo file for presentations, mitaps, conferences etc. -
- Logo (QmernWKdJej6PnNtm44kPBWrbfvxuAuoeK1FQhT2rKLbnt).
- By the way, the geography of my movements is very easy to track via...
Instagram: go for it, young kulz-hackers (and not-young ones too).
I'm currently developing the web3news channel and will always welcome new guests. It doesn't matter if you understand that all work should be rewarded or not: the main thing is that at least there was light at the end of the tunnel.
Plans for the next 1-3-5-7-10 years: first, to make this site entirely on decentralized services, including, say, https://cryptpad.fr/drive/ instead of Google.Drive. From a more global one - to bring tempos and digital offshoring to the first stage of perfection, and in parallel - to develop the concept of independent (autonomous) energy, which is so lacking to complete legal independence from corporations, states, churches, etc. For me as a father - it's hard to look at what's being done with the future.
All those who have come to hack my accounts - I inform you: despite the fact that I'm almost 100% open - just those 0.01% are not enough for you to hack. No, there have been successful attempts: here
it's all back) and lo and behold
another, But why? I'm not hurting anyone and the money I earn will definitely go to those who
However, the choice is always yours.